Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has Anbody Any Idea How I Can Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmn_tech

Hi I have been trying to find out pin out details for small monochrome CRT's. The main one I am interested in is a "120ANB4". The one I have is made by NEC though as most of these tubes are pretty standard they are made by many other firms.

I have tried googling to no avail, I can find plenty of results for supliers etc but no pin outs. Any ideas anybody.

Thanks.

Rick.

Hi Nigel.

I'm just doing a bit of experimenting. Thats what hobbies are all about. The set that this came from is an old crown mini TV / Radio unit. I have no model number and the TV board is missing so I can't get a diagram. But as I say I'm just experimenting for the fun of it.

Cheers.
Rick.

The tube base has no board just a connector with 6 variously coloured wires to a small socket that would have connected to the board. I need to identify obviously 2 or for the heater I've identified them (pins 3, 4 counting clockwise from the pin gap.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back