Has Anbody Any Idea How I Can Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmn_tech

Hi I have been trying to find out pin out details for small monochrome CRT's. The main one I am interested in is a "120ANB4". The one I have is made by NEC though as most of these tubes are pretty standard they are made by many other firms.

I have tried googling to no avail, I can find plenty of results for supliers etc but no pin outs. Any ideas anybody.

Thanks.

Rick.

You simply need a circuit diagram of a TV that uses it, that will give the pin numbers.

However, what use is the CRT without the rest of the set?.

Hi Nigel.

I'm just doing a bit of experimenting. Thats what hobbies are all about. The set that this came from is an old crown mini TV / Radio unit. I have no model number and the TV board is missing so I can't get a diagram. But as I say I'm just experimenting for the fun of it.

Cheers.
Rick.

The tube base has no board just a connector with 6 variously coloured wires to a small socket that would have connected to the board. I need to identify obviously 2 or for the heater I've identified them (pins 3, 4 counting clockwise from the pin gap.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…