Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy Easter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Spency.!

Happy Easter.........**broken link removed**

Hope you enjoy the long weekend, good chance to finish off those on the shelf projects :eek:

.... but I don't have a shelf?:(

Happy Easter.

When Christ entered into Jerusalem the people spread garments in the way: when He enters into our hearts, we pull off our own righteousness, and not only lay it under Christ's feet but even trample upon it ourselves.

Augustus Toplady

4 day's ?

You guy's get 4 day's. What the.................

I'm movin.

Happy Easter Gramo + everyone.

kv:)

Banks and Money neither of which work for me or them.

Depends what job you do - Good Friday and Easter Monday are 'bank holidays', so if you don't normally work Saturday or Sunday then you get a four day break, but only two are days off work.

I guess if I were AI.................... I could. Nah, I'm not going to spoil Easter with that ...... they don't deserve it.

Time to open a Bank I just got a e-mail from Nigeria saying they will deposit 1 million into my account.

Now what was that #:p

kv:D:D

Last edited:
When Christ entered into Jerusalem the people spread garments in the way: when He enters into our hearts, we pull off our own righteousness, and not only lay it under Christ's feet but even trample upon it ourselves.

SO where do the bunnies fit in? AND the eggs? :confused: :D :p:)

I think batteries.

SO where do the bunnies fit in? AND the eggs? :confused: :D :p:)

I could be wrong but, I'm told it was Constantine his mother said he was resurrected and the eggs symbolized his rebirth.

Don't know about the bunny isn't that for Everready or is that Energizer :p

So, I guess it means Constantine can keep going and going and Well Ok.:p

kv:D

Edit: I had to slip this one in....... YouTube - Energizer Bunny® - Darth Vader - 1994 Commercial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back