Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

modi88

:)Hi everyone, i want help about controlling the DC motor using a PIC microcotroller through H-bridge ((including appropriate C-code))

Here's you a H-bridge
Code:
void main() {

init_ports();

while(1) { // infinite loop

GPIO = 
                    // put what pin is to be high

GPIO = 
                    // put what pin it be low
  }
}

Attachments

• h-brige.PNG
    h-brige.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
my wish

there are so many h-bridge control ics are available.such as IR2111, IR2113.... like that. the circuit is depending on the ics. as well the c code is also varying according to that. so the best thing is to choose a circuit, then start to write down the coding.

all the best

I prefer the stab the finger at a random item on the Digikey list method of chosing a part =\

H brige

i want a complete H -brige circuit diagram along with microcontroller inputs terminals provided..
& sme broef explanation about its functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back