Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-Bridge Questions (using Mosfets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roeebloch

Hi Guys,
I asked before about H-Bridge Mosfets.
Currently My circuit is working prety good, see at:
YouTube - roeebloch's Channel
I have 2 x N-CH and 2 x Pch
The N-ch is driven directly through Pic output (through 47 ohm resistor)
My P-CH is driven through PushPull
I have 2 x PWM signals and 2 x '0' or '1' logic
But I have noticed something strange:

1.IF I connect my PWM to N-CH and P-CH to logic my Power boards gets very hot after 5 minuets of driving but my system is very stable (the segway is balanced good)
2. If I connect my PWM to P-ch and logic to N-CH the system is working, not very stable, but Mosfets do not get a lot of heat even after few minuets of driving.

Does any one have any idea why this is happening?
Thanks,
Roee.

deadtime

Hi,
This is not the case.
It happens also if I am riding just forward - in this case you don't need any dead time.
Also I am telling here that if I change commands to P and N (and anything else is the same) I get different heat ....
Also I guess that I should get some heat ... The current is high.
Thanks,
Roee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back