Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GW Instek PEL-300 service manual or schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OECC

Hi There!

Do anyone out there have a service manual or schematics for this one?

I think it broke because colleague of mine hooked up the supply he was testing with the wrong polarity.

Best Regards
oecc

have you contanced GW? they might have those and willing to share

visual inspection is actually first, any burnt marks or such, any ''fishy''

But, even without repair manual/schematics, it is highly possible to repair it, could be simple problem. i'd start with checking voltage lines and if you have ammeter (in-line) check if it takes excess amperage, and/or use bulb-trick (40-60w indascent light bulb in series with line, limits excess current, BUT it can effect power supply's normal operation) light bulb trick is handy too when replacing parts and powering unit back on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back