Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pallet loads of kitchen goods (from coffee machines, vacuums, air fryers etc.) in need of repair or selling for parts.

Thriftie.

Hello!

Apologies if this isn't relevant to this forum, but we are a small business selling pallet loads of kitchen goods (from coffee machines, vacuums, air fryers etc.) in need of repair or selling for parts. Our products are priced at 8% retail value and are always big brands (Ninja, Panasonic etc.) and I'm sure that there will be value to be found in them, we just don't have the expertise to fix them ourselves. I figured that this might be a good place to share! I won't advertise directly, but if anyone is at all interested in a project then feel free to comment:)

Thanks
Euan - Thriftie.

A GOOD list of items with a description of condition will help EG. returned new,defective; returned under warranty,used; Broken in shipping etc.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back