Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guys this is my home made 2.1 Home Theater System

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Those r Perspexs
Though it is difficult, glass can be managed even. but we need support from high temperature ovens to manipulate the glass sheets and epoxy for joints. Drilling can of course be done. the whole works needs a lot of patience and hard work.

The system looks pretty cool! I'm curious as to what you designed/built yourself on the system. Since you have a HD, Windows Vista and 2 CPUs, I'm assuming that this is basically just a fancy case mod with a few devices interfaced to the computer (the LCD, for instance).

What else did you put in there? Did you design and build your own amplifiers with equalizers? Is the IR remote home built or is it an off-the-shelf?

Details please..

Could you elaborate some more on the equalizer and the project as a whole? I'm confused as to what was hardware and what was software.

Dude just check out that link that i post here b4. u can find out everything there.

Check below links also

1) click here
2) click here

If I was interested in learning how to connect a LCD to the serial port, the links would be great.

Originally Posted by Stellercore
The system looks pretty cool! I'm curious as to what you designed/built yourself on the system. Since you have a HD, Windows Vista and 2 CPUs, I'm assuming that this is basically just a fancy case mod with a few devices interfaced to the computer (the LCD, for instance).

What else did you put in there? Did you design and build your own amplifiers with equalizers? Is the IR remote home built or is it an off-the-shelf?

Details please..

I believe stellarcore and I are looking for more details here, dude.

Soundguru,
How long have you taken for completing this project. Also how much costed you for full assembly.

wow ur work is great and neatly built.........i woud like to try out your idea........so please your circuits and diagrams,details...please......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back