Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guys this is my home made 2.1 Home Theater System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is my home made 2.1 Home Theater System

Subwoofer out - 100W ( I used Sanken Power Transistors )

Left and Right Speaker out - 40W X 2 ( TDA 2050 )

LCD is HD44780 Based 20 X 4 Character LCD ( I connect it to PC via LPT )

I also so built a Remote Controller for my amp using PIC chips. It can controle Volume and On / Off. Volume is mechanically controlled. u can see it in video

Here r some photos ( Click to View Hiquality Images )

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This is the Subwoofer ( Click to View Hiquality Images )

**broken link removed**

Here r some photos about its LCD ( Click on thumb nails to view Hiquality images )

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This is the Remote Controller ( Click on thumb nails to view Hiquality images )

**broken link removed**

CLICK HERE FOR YOU TUBE VIDEO

Comments Needed

I am very impressed with the results of your project. Your construction is very tidy and professional looking. It appears as though you've used a motorized volume control, which is very nice. What music will you play through this system, or perhaps I should ask, what will your favorite movies be for this system?

RadioRon said:
I am very impressed with the results of your project. Your construction is very tidy and professional looking. It appears as though you've used a motorized volume control, which is very nice. What music will you play through this system, or perhaps I should ask, what will your favorite movies be for this system?

Normally im much more a classic music guy. But I watch all kind of movies.

WOW! :eek: that does look awesome! ;)

+rep

Yep, that's pretty cool and looks great.

I'd say it definitely qualifies as "home theatre"--or at least, as more than just a stereo. Most stereos don't have dual CPUs and hard drives. :)

Anyway, good work!

Torben

pasanlaksiri said:
Yes its inside is looks like a hell to me.

Don't say that. :) The inside looks awesome! ;)

WOW! All I can say is WOW!:):D
I hope I can also make something like that someday.
You use Glass for the casing? Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back