Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guitar accord maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjackal

i dont know if the word "accord" is right but my default language is not english so i dont know the proper word for but i think u should have understand what i mean.the problem is i am looking for a electronic circuit schema that accords the guitar.does anyone know this electronic device and know where i can find its schema?!
thanks

Aiight, well I'm not huge into music development (except with synth) but as far as I know, accord is not an english term, by this do you mean Record ? As in creating the music that can be played via computer or CD, or tape ?, or do you mean something that synthesises a guitars sound like a keyboard ?

Okay, I take that back, the word accord means to create harmony, or to make sound, or agree to something.

So basically you want to make a digital guitar, I can't help you with this, but I'm sure some people here may be able to.

perhaps xjackal means a 'cord' generator
a mixture of two pure tones to tune a guitar
I have seen such a device but I have no circuit schematic

If You need a device for adjusting exact sound of guitar, it called "chord finder" or "guitar tuner". Many software existiert for PC,MAC,PALM and mobile phone.Online tuning also available.

thankx

thankx folks for ur interest.it is the "cord finder" what i am looking for but no need now.i found really useful software.anyway if someone had the schema plese post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back