Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Greetings to all ETO members from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I've double-posted by mistake , and I can't see a "delete post" option , but
while I'm typing I've got a quick question ..... does this forum have a rule that first posts
have to wait for mod approval ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome!!! What are your interests...

Thanks for the welcome message .... and yes , I really should have included some interests I reckon !

In electronics :-
digital systems for work , with some previous experiences in rf and power supplies ( don't worry , I won't mention Switched Mode circuit theory :arghh: ) and renewable energy systems,

...... but I still love analogue , especially in all things to do with music !

Outside of work :- Owl Stretching for pleasure and profit :)

Looks like I've double-posted by mistake , and I can't see a "delete post" option , but
while I'm typing I've got a quick question ..... does this forum have a rule that first posts
have to wait for mod approval ?

Thanks
No! But as your first post looked like a "self promotion" We have to check!!

Welcome to ETO synaptic !

One suggestion I have is putting your location in your profile. It will allow members to find resources for you in your area. Adding your timezone could be very helpful too.

Regards,
Matt

Welcome to ETO synaptic !

One suggestion I have is putting your location in your profile. It will allow members to find resources for you in your area. Adding your timezone could be very helpful too.

Regards,
Matt

Thanks Matt - done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back