Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Greetings from Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

southafrikanse

Heya all

I have to do a project for my Microprocessor's subject and I started googling around for information and I just found this fantastic site :)

My nick is southafrikanse and I'm from Portugal. I'm an Engineering student in the area of Electronics and Computers (I'm on my third year).

Iim here to help and be helped.

Good day to all :rolleyes:

Thanks for dropping by. And thank you for a great first post. The vast majority of college students that drop into this forum are usually just looking for a finish project they can turn in as their own work. I'm sure we all appreciate your first post.

We have plenty of ideas for projects floating around, and there are many knowledgable folks here that usually don't mind offering a little help.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you find it helpful.

Thank you very much for your post HarveyH42

My project is "simple" for the experts lets say.

I have to do a clock alarm using a Microcontroller from Atmel (AT8S8253).

I have to use language C.

My difficulty is basically the programming.

In terms of hardware I no what to do but preparing it is difficult for someone who lacks knowledge of programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back