Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Great Datasheet SearchEngines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef41

In my breif scan of the forum, I didn't see any threads for Datasheet Search Engines, so I figured I'd start one.

www.questlink.com

Suppose you had a chip that was labeled DM74LS04N, but you didn't know what it was. Simply type the root part number, in this case "74LS04", into the search engine on the Questlink website, with the option set to "Part Number". Questlink will then search their database for all chips with that root part number. It will return a list of Manufacturers, and the IC's that each produces. You can then click on more information on each chip. The actual Datasheet is not stored on the Questlink website, however, you will have to go to the manufacturer's website to obtain it. Questlink does provide a shortcut, but they are not guaranteed to work. From the datasheets, you can determine if the chip you have matches the full part number or not. Our example is a Hex Inverter Gate.

Happy {Datasheet} Hunting.

BEEF 41

P.S. Disclaimer: I do not work for Questlink, I only use the website a lot because I am a student, and come across a good number of unknown IC's in lab.

I've found pretty good use of www.icmaster.com, but obtaining datasheets is entirely based upon what the manufacturers have available on their websites. Thus, obsolete products are a bit tricky to get datasheets for.

The plus side to this is that IC master will list any alternates available from other manufacturers.

yo

i found this site which has a bunch of data sheets- www.ges.cz
its not in english but if you type in your chip number in the box at the top right hand side of the page itll bring up data sheets in pdf format..i got 15 pages of info (in english) on the TA8127N :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back