Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Graduate project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsoupl

hi,i need some help in finding a perfect project for my graduation.While talking to my profesors,they were trying to convise me to take an easy project and not to interfear with a researching project because it will take me time!So i so confused!!!!!!
are any thoughts ???
any idea will be usefull for me!!!!!
I'm studing electronic engener!!!!!

How about an "Car Indicator automatic cancellation" circuit?
Basically what this means is that your indicator of your car will automatically reset when you have driven a certain distance. You could also make it time dependant. You could include both in your design.
Just think about it..... How many accidents happen just because some idiot forgot to switch of his indicators? this in itself would be a worthy research?

wtf is a car indicator ? please speak english and say "TURNING SIGNAL"
i had to spend 5 min trying to figure out what te hell you were thinking

Re: 222

tom2000 said:
Lighten up, Tom. Chilli is from Namibia (I think). English may be his second language. I'll bet his English is a damn sight better than your Namibian, or whatever they speak there.

ideas

no1: you can design a recorder circuit.
no2: how about design a digital meter for the RPM "conver the motion of the pistones of the car to ditiral"
no3: light sensor for the fog

Hey, how about a CD rewinder, a solar flashlight/lampshade, infrared car headlights.

Just for the laugh.

Hey but being serious I have some good projects in mind. But this will take a lot of testing but this product has a wide market, how about a fertility meter for females, I was just thinking that maybe level of acidity in their "you know what" indicates their fertility, but you have also some restrictions also in that, that will be included in your SCOPE and DELIMITATIONS.

It is just like the pregnancy test kit, the only difference is that you are checking the fertility, or how about an electronic pregnancy test kit?

I am an Electronics and Communications Engr., its either be a lamer and don't challenge your mind and imagination, or be a creative one and apply your earned knowledge and skills, that is if you have one.

Just going out of your bed, you can already see things that needs to be modified and improved. From simple to complex things.

tom2000 said:

What's a 'turning signal'? - presumably you are American, and don't speak English :D

tom2000 said:
HEY !!!

At least we drive on the right side of the road. :lol:

But why? - there's a sound historical reason for driving on the left, presumably there must be a reason for driving on the right - does anyone know what it is? - I've always wondered!.

England and USA, two nations split by a common language :twisted:

Nigel Goodwin said:
tom2000 said:
HEY !!!

But why? - there's a sound historical reason for driving on the left, presumably there must be a reason for driving on the right - does anyone know what it is? - I've always wondered!.

**broken link removed** may be more information than you ever wanted to know about driving on the left vs the right.

Nigel Goodwin said:
tom2000 said:
HEY !!!

Here in USA, I've spent 13 years driving on the right and I recently vacationed in Bermuda (Governed by England) and had to drive on the left! After I returned to US, I had a tendency to drive on left for a few days! 13 years on the right, 2 _weeks_ driving left and my mind apparently decided the natural thing to do was drive on the left - go figure.

Ah, but we digress.

Acoording to the little map on that link we, right side drivers, still outnumber you :p

Exo said:
Acoording to the little map on that link we, right side drivers, still outnumber you :p

And most of our RH drive cars have LH drive controls fitted to the steering column!. Only with Japanese cars do we get RH drive controls (or with older UK cars).

It's an evil conspiracy by the LH drive nations :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back