Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gps module

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay79

hi,
can some one tell me or suggest which GPS module to use for my project.. i want to connect this GPS to a microcontroller and get the speed from the GPS NMEA...latitude..longitutde and all stndrd data too

tried many sites but cant narrow down to one.. i visited trimble and other site too but cant decide.

how is trimble

1)Lassen SQ (3 v)
2)Lassen LP GPS (3.3v)
3)Lassen SK II (5v)

can someone tell me a site which will be very usefull for my project

i like garmin, LVS25 (I think they have been replaced with LVS35). They do rs-232 signaling. If you're connecting directly to a microcontroller get the 0-5v rs-232 flavor instead of the -8.5v to +8.5v type so you won't have to use a max232 and caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back