Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Going back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that sounds somewhat serious. That little pea sized gland plays a vital role in your body. It is fortunate for you that the docs spotted this. I doubt they will treat this with depression drugs as this requires a bit more attention. Hope you get this problem worked out. Luckily it sounds like most of these types of tumors are benign, but they do require some action.

Good luck TCM, keep us posted.

Agreed, I hope the same.

I'm heading in for a surgery myself.

Best wishes. Regards.

I had another follow visit and more blood work again today. I get to go back to work tomorrow but on a restricted work schedule though. I set my own hours now. :)
I already talked to my supervisor and shift manager and he is happy I am coming back and is willing to work around my schedule limitations until I get the full doctors clearance in a few weeks. Fortunately I am going to be in training for while yet and will have people around at all time in case I do have a problem.

I still have to get blood work done every week or two and there is still the likely chance they are going to eventually do surgery and remove the defective section of my pituitary gland. :eek:

Oh and one of my first medications was and antidepressant of course.:p
Seems like thats the common thing for everyone now regardless of what ailment you have. I guess the dont want people getting depressed and killing themselves over how outrageous the medical bills are for simple checkups and blood work. :rolleyes:

I also volunteered to learn the production water driving job as well today. There is such a high demand for them that they are giving the newest trucks to anyone who changes driving jobs in order to help get others motivated to do it. So I may end up with that new or near new truck eventually any way. :)

Plus I am still getting paid $15 and hour to drive myself to work and back every day as well too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back