Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Going away for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on the name of the file, not the picture - and it opens in a new window, right way round :D

We're tough round here, stone chairs are no problem! :p

LOL :D. That's better. Nice photo's now that that look right BTW :)

Why did I not think of that ??. Don't answer Nigel :p

All the best,
tvtech

Great photos Nigel, thanks for sharing! :)

G'day Guys,
Well I'm back and after a 14 hour sleep to get back into dayshift well things are somewhat normal now. I was told where a sparkie was doing up a screw the screw driver slipped and lodged in his lower jaw and a guy crushed his finger while installing wear plates.. Now the work we had planned was finished by the second nightshift by midnight one can say this was a cruisy shutdown. We did do a heap of extra work as the crew I was on well we just got the job done and right first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back