Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

God help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anantha

Hi guys,

I urgently need ur help. I need to design a circuit that can automatically switch ON-OFF at certain given time. For example, it will automatically switch ON at 8am and OFF at 12pm,then again switch ON at 1pm and will switch OFF at 5pm. I got no idea on how to create the circuit.

So anybody havea any idea on the circuit design,pls post ur circuit or else e-mail me at cool_lakers@yahoo.com Please include the circuit diagram and send as soon as possible.

Thanking u in advance..

Uhhh rite.... :?

Cant you just buy one of the 24 hour timer devices that you can control house electronics with? you just stick it in the wall set it and hey presto roberts your dads brother :wink:

Thanks for supplying all the information like voltages and stuff really helpful :)

Seems like you just need a 12 or 24 hour timer that you can get at just about any electronic store. Should be easy enough. :wink: And by the way, trust me, I'm not getting on you for this, but they say you shouldn't sound so urgent because it makes you sound rude and people might not want to answer you questions just because you sound urgent. Again, this is not me talking, I could care. :lol: But, I was told this, so I'm just trying to make sure you don't have to be told. They got pretty mad at me; here is the link to the thread I was told in: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/jdm-for-16f84a-20i-p-and-16f874-20i-p.3005/ I know you probabley don't really care, but like I said, they get pretty mad at you for these things, so I'm just trying to help. 8) :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way, trust me, I'm not getting on you for this, but they say you shouldn't sound so urgent because it makes you sound rude and people might not want to answer you questions just because you sound urgent. Again, this is not me talking, I could care. But, I was told this, so I'm just trying to make sure you don't have to be told. They got pretty mad at me; here is the link to the thread I was told in: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/jdm-for-16f84a-20i-p-and-16f874-20i-p.3005/ I know you probabley don't really care, but like I said, they get pretty mad at you for these things, so I'm just trying to help.
Cleverly said ER. Thnx.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back