Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GLCD any one that used one have a ideal what this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I've been trying to use this but can't find the pin out I figure I post it here seeing this is where most would be using one.
It has toshiba chips T6A40 two T6A39 and T6963C I done cook one with vdd on it wrong thanks for any help. Burt

Attachments

• GEDC0477.JPG
    GEDC0477.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 188
  • GEDC0478.JPG
    GEDC0478.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
That' the thing you can't see all the traces they go under the chips and come out the back side i could ohm them out. I bet it would take a week LoL seeing there four chips on it
that work the LCD Thanks i look some more I didn't find the atmel site when I google thanks for the links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back