Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Git Hub 7.4bn Data mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way i didnt write in red
Neither did I, it was Ian Rogers.

No jim i dont want to take your stick away, how you going to get about?
Just get myself a hire car, like I did on holiday last week.
Hire car.JPG
(Here is a picture, so it did happen).

JimB

Neither did I, it was Ian Rogers.
Take his crayons off him, there is already a admin the thread. I dont think swarming it with staff helps.

Just get myself a hire car, like I did on holiday last week.
My consolation is there is no 20 year old blonde in the passenger seat. Cant be in Scotland i am pretty sure all convertibles would have the tops rusted solid.

I was convinced you would drive volvol

Speaking as someone who is forced to walk with a stick permanently, that remark is even more offensive than your 4 stars gesture

Boy, have you got some growing up to do !

S
Change your miss use of the Christian saying (seven day without prayer makes one weak) and i might apologize. Yes i agree i am still growing up, hopefully its with a skin tough enough to go on the internet

Ok, enough is enough.

My consolation is there is no 20 year old blonde in the passenger seat. Cant be in Scotland i am pretty sure all convertibles would have the tops rusted solid.

This her?

blonde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back