Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ghostman11's health

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of thing that makes you glad that doctors dont have the authority to just withdraw life support just to clear a bed.

Imagine how Jason is going to feel WHEN he wakes up and his wife tells him that the doctor wanted to pull-the-plug.

HE WOULD BE DEAD. And now he has a good chance of survival.

I had a girlfriend whos best friend was a lesbian. She had me sign a petition about gay marriage rites.

One of the biggies was that a gay person in Jasons position may have a partner who has been with them for 30 years, but not family. Most hospitals WILL NOT allow visitation or allow any NON-family to make decisions.

If this were the case, the plug would have been pulled.

It is a good thing that she knows he is a fighter.

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed that I haven't heard about this until today. My best wishes to Jason and Rachelle.

Mike McLaren, K8LH

Jason Update.

We have started a fund to buy a gift for Jason and his family. See this thread.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/donate-to-ghostman11-jason.114786/

Today they will be bringing Jason out of his coma to determine what damage was done by the strokes. This is good news in that his health has improved to where they can do so. Think positive.

As one would expect this is very difficult for Jason's family.
These are some of the hardest posts I have ever written. I would like to include more details but out of respect do not feel it would be right.

Last edited:
Your a Good Man 3v0. Thank you for their support.

kv

i wish the best for him and his wife. I will pray for him every day.

"GOD cure all the sick people specially Jason"

Update

Rachel PM'ed this AM the text follows. Bold is mine
======================================

A small update.
Not the greatest news, Jason was taken off sedation and the breathing machine this morning for 15 mins, he is unable to talk and has no movement on his left side.
Breathing on his own is very difficult, so he has been sedated again and put back on the Breathing machine.
On a more positive note his Liver is ok although his Kidneys are under strain.
The plan at present is to leave him completely sedated for 24hrs then retest. The main concerns are that he will be unable to breathe for himself, however it has also been said that complete sedation may allow enough recovery for the machine to be withdrawn.
I would be grateful if you could post an update for me.
Hope your well
Rachel xx

Allthough I don't know Jason personally and only ever interacted with him via this forum, this has really upset me. I hope everything works out for the best.

Mike.

Post removed because I want this to be about Jason.

Mike.

Last edited:
May God be with Jason and Rachelle through this troubling time, and I will continue to pray for them both.
God bless,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Ive never spoken to him but people on this forum have always been really nice to me so I sent a donation.

I hope he makes a full recovery.

- James

I am sorry i havnt reponded to this thread before now. It has been a difficult time for myself and my familly, while i have read your message's and taken a great deal of comfort from them i have been too upset to reply. Your messages have touched us deeply and mean more than i fear i will ever be able to express.

AN UPDATE ON JASON'S CONDITION

Jason is concious but unable to speak, he has limited vision but it is hoped that will improve in time to some degree. He has no movement on the left side and this has shown no sign of improvment so far. He is still listed as serious and it's early days. Once again i thank you all so very very much

Rachel xxx

Like KeepItSimple, I didn't knew about Jason so I searched and read some of his contributions. He wants to learn electronics (micro-controllers and sensors) to automatize his bird farm. Thanks to him, now I know how complex is to produce an (apparently simple) egg.

Keep fighting man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back