Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

geneting pulses at 0.5 duty cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedza

Can you please help me with the instructions that are used to generate 2 alternating pulses at 0.5 duty cycle whilst the pic is executing sinusoidal pwm using PIC 16F877 OR 16F887 IN ASM OR MICROBASIC.I need the pulses at 200khz.

Last edited:
Draw a timing diagram of what you require. It sounds like a divide-by-two flip-flop might do it, but I dont get your requirement?

Is the 200kHz signal related to the PWM signal?

yes it is a pwm signal .I have managed to use the ccp module to produce a sinusoidal pwm but i'm failing to incorporate the program to produce other two pulses of 0.5 duty cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back