Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Garage door hacker schmatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberquest

Hi all. Iam new to this forum. I been searching your topics and came across the Garage door hacker. this schmatic will not work on todays units. it is for the older garage door units that came out in the mid 70s and 80s when they used dip switches with one and two dual binary codes. To day they use rolling code technology. Ilike to know who out there is knowledgeable with this rolling code cryptography technique and can some one explain it to me in detail.how it works. Do you also have a working schmatic that will circumvent the garage door for it to open any door.For rolling code hacking.or a universal remote transmitter hacker. can some come up with a simple design for a schmatic that will work. for testing purpose only.can someone or anyone help. thank you.

Oatley electronics located in Sydney sell rolling code transmitter and receiver kits. I bought them and the work well.

see www.oatleye.com

I designed and built the garage door controller since the Oatley unit is a receiver (4 channels) only. However it is temporary as I intend to include an overload function one day when time permits. Currently, I have to be careful when closing the door to ensure it does not hit an obstruction - such as the neighbour's cat.

Len

ljcox said:
Oatley electronics located in Sydney sell rolling code transmitter and receiver kits. I bought them and the work well.

see www.oatleye.com

I designed and built the garage door controller since the Oatley unit is a receiver (4 channels) only. However it is temporary as I intend to include an overload function one day when time permits. Currently, I have to be careful when closing the door to ensure it does not hit an obstruction - such as the neighbour's cat.

Len
Len, I would pay good money for a garage door that can hit the neighbour's cat. :)

Ron H said:
ljcox said:

see www.oatleye.com

Len
Len, I would pay good money for a garage door that can hit the neighbour's cat. :)

Hey... Ron, aren't you the one that's been having trouble with that cat? :lol: I could have sworn you posted somewhere in here asking for some kind of cat repellent circuit... :?

Electric Rain said:
Ron H said:
ljcox said:

see www.oatleye.com

Len

Hey... Ron, aren't you the one that's been having trouble with that cat? :lol: I could have sworn you posted somewhere in here asking for some kind of cat repellent circuit... :?
Wasn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back