Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

garage door control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

sel7bees

hello everybody i am so glad to be here in this awesome forum.
And this is my first post in it i want some one help me to know the signal conditioning circuit of this project which is mainly discussed in attachments i hope u answer me as fast as u can thx 4 u:confused:
add me if u need to help
smss_said@hotmail.com

Attachments

• garage door.pdf
    357.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Sure... any other schoolwork you would like us to do for you.
Let me know when you have sex ed classes...Im really helpful there.

Last edited:
what a rude reply
i was so wrong when i participate in this forum:mad:

LOL...you join this group, you have never been on here before, have done nothing to help anyone else out on here, but you expect someone to do your schoolwork for you.

Try the following suggestions:
1- At least hang around a few days and make yourself useful before expecting a ton of work done for free
2-Gain a sense of humour...it will serve you well over your lifetime in the real world.
3-when you are in a public forumn, you will encounter many, many people, and when you ask for free things you will get a wide variety of answers...some will be useful, most will not be, and some will make fun of you in a good-natured way.
As long as you are not paying for a response (and remember, electronics designers/ programmers cost from $75-$300.00 an hour...or more) you gotta grow a bit of a thicker skin.

You can also expect a far better response if you at least TRY to answer a portion of this project yourself, and ask for help on SOME elements of it...not a full design from the ground up.

and remember...we are not your parents...and we are not here to tell you that you are our "special little boy"...so grow up

Last edited:
u even dont know what i asked for i just asked for the signal conditioning circuit which is a small part of the project not i asked to make it and bring it to me i have made the c code just want the d.s.c.s

u even dont know what i asked for i just asked for the signal conditioning circuit which is a small part of the project not i asked to make it and bring it to me i have made the c code just want the d.s.c.s

hi,
While we wont do homework directly, most of us are happy to give guidance to help you solve your problem.:)

Which aspect of the signal conditioning do you need a hand with.?

i just want to know what the signal conditioning circuit will be note that the input is coming from light sensor and output goes to computer through parallel port
i need discussion with rough design of s c c
and thx for ur reply ericgibbs

i just want to know what the signal conditioning circuit will be note that the input is coming from light sensor and output goes to computer through parallel port
i need discussion with rough design of s c c
and thx for ur reply ericgibbs

hi,
The output of the light sensor will have to be amplified to give a voltage swing of about 0V to +5V, when going from dark to light or dark to light.

The PC paraport expects a TTL signal level which is 0V and +5V.

What is the light sensor.?

I'm curious to see how a garage door closes on a passing car when another one approaches at night "telling" the optical sensors it's not dark. :D

Also the design assumes two through traffic garage doors, one for entry and the other one for exit.

This applies to commercial parking garages only. Hotels normally use one drive way for in and out.

Boncuk

i will put a pdf which will discuss everyting about it hope it helps

Attachments

• sensor.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 152

i will put a pdf which will discuss everyting about it hope it helps

hi,
Seen the pdf.
These are just the basic ultrasonic transducers, you will require a transmitter driver and a receiver module.

I'll look thru the data, see what I can find.

You could also Google for : ultrasonic beam

hi,
Ref your PM.

Tell me exactly what components/hardware you have, the simple sketch you posted gives no information that is useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back