Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

garage, controled car parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

munir321

hi guys i m 6th semes student of b.s electronics but my knowledge is some what limited i m not good in making projects but my teachers are very good in giving difficult ones but finally i found good place where i can get some help.
guys i have been given a project of control car parking the concept is, there will be an infrared sensor before the entrance barrier and after it, on reaching the entrance point the infrared sensor will sense the car and lift the barrier after which when the car crosses it the second sensor will sense it and count it as 1, similarly at the exit barrier there will be a sensor before the barrier when the car reaches that point it will sense and decrement the count and in this way manage the capacity of the parking lot, what i know in this project is i will have to use stepper motor to move the barrier the programing of which has to be done on 89c51 i have the program of moving stepper motor clockwise and anticlockwise and adding delay to it what i want to know is how can i program and interface sensor with controller and also how can i interface motor with controller is there any circuit available for it also how to connect the whole ckt to computer so that i can program it.....

plz plz plz guyz help me out
if there are any queries in understanding the concept you can ask me but plz do reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back