Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Broom vs car.jpg

PXL_20211005_183429508.jpg
PXL_20211005_183436873.jpg

Red uniform expendables.jpg

For those unfamiliar with the original Star Trek:
Crew in red uniforms were expendable. They were likely to get eaten by alien creatures or not reassembled right in the transporter etc.

55 or 56? I know the '56 had the gas cap behind the tail light (had one), but that tail light does not look quite right for a '56.

Again, someone who did not remember (or listen in class) basic math rules, where order of operations is multiply or divide first, only then addition or subtraction.
Correct answer is 120. Typical "misinformation" out on the Internet.... If there were brackets (parentheses) around the first 2 numbers, which is done first, then 5 would be correct.
EDIT: I see someone mentioned that 5! is the answer. Disguising 5 with an exclamation mark in a sentence is the decieving part... If the statement was 230-220x0.5 = 5!, then the statement would be correct. Deceptive, is it not?

Last edited:
What we have here is a bit of a "double entendre".

In normal English grammar, 5! would be five, exclamation.

In mathematics, 5! would be five factorial.

No, I did not get it until this little twist of meaning was pointed out above.

JimB

Again, someone who did not remember (or listen in class) basic math rules, where order of operations is multiply or divide first, only then addition or subtraction.
Correct answer is 120. Typical "misinformation" out on the Internet.... If there were brackets (parentheses) around the first 2 numbers, which is done first, then 5 would be correct.
1634864247865.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back