Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

1603415958572.png

8C7FEE4E-8690-4E85-B30F-10B05632E5AE.jpeg

22-73.jpg

A teacher at our local school asked her brother (who was home on leave) if he could drop her two young daughters off at school (not the school she works at).

No problem he said - then he took them in an active military tank :D

The daughters loved it!.

You may have seen the previous beverage before...

560F3020-15B5-4D86-B640-CB21F24E76B2.png

Last edited:
You may have seen the previous beverage before...

No, never noticed it, but in that video frame it looks to have been photo-shopped on?, it's far sharper than the rest of the image.

If you zoom in using Windows Paint, it's obviously not part of the original image. However, I was mega impressed with the original Yoda image, so simple, so effective.

Makes me want to go back and watch the film again though!.

No, never noticed it, but in that video frame it looks to have been photo-shopped on?, it's far sharper than the rest of the image.

If you zoom in using Windows Paint, it's obviously not part of the original image. However, I was mega impressed with the original Yoda image, so simple, so effective.

Makes me want to go back and watch the film again though!.
1604837520827.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back