Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

What? Did some posts get deleted?
They have been moved to the approval queue. They are pushing the limits of being too political so they are under review by the moderation team.

"Next time you decide to criticize corn syrup, please take a minute and think about the farmers who work tirelessly tapping cornstalks and filling thousands (probably millions) of these tiny buckets."

1602622020436.png

"Next time you decide to criticize corn syrup, please take a minute and think about the farmers who work tirelessly tapping cornstalks and filling thousands (probably millions) of these tiny buckets."

Washing such an amount to make them ready for the next season!!

Washing such an amount to make them ready for the next season!!

Where your from the picture probably doesn't make sense. But tapping a maple tree using a bucket is how they collect the maple tree sap that then gets boiled down(to concentrate it) to make maple syrup. So it looks like the guy is tapping the cornstalks for sap to make corn syrup. I know not as funny when explained but those of us that live in cold climates it does. :)

Where your from the picture probably doesn't make sense. But tapping a maple tree using a bucket is how they collect the maple tree sap that then gets boiled down(to concentrate it) to make maple syrup. So it looks like the guy is tapping the cornstalks for sap to make corn syrup. I know not as funny when explained but those of us that live in cold climates it does. :)
While is not common down here I could grasp the idea. It was when I was washing my dishes.

That Holden in a Gum Tree picture is funny because I had just seen it when my wife told me to search "car in tree" to find an accident in Pittsburgh. I was stunned at the variety of car in tree results. Then for fun, I searched "tree in car" and some interesting results were there as well.

1603324425440.jpeg

1603324499337.png

1603324586716.jpeg

1603408768302.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back