Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

84006180_3279350052093235_3332030895182839808_n.jpg

That's what happened to me, went a week with the pain before finally being talked into going to the emergency room.

Well I was put on Aspirin, Beta-blockers, given a nitroglycerine spray yesterday - and referred to the Rapid Access Heart Unit - although the Doctor said don't get too excited about the 'Rapid' part of it's name. So I'm waiting for an appointment to come through - probably not till April? (I was talking to a lady on Sunday, and she'd been to A&E, and her appointment wasn't until the end of March).

The Doctor also told me to stop taking my Naproxen, as it doesn't play nicely with Aspirin.

Personally I'm not 100% convinced it's Angina, I suspect it 'may' be an interaction between Naproxen and my existing blood pressure medication - I didn't have any chest pains until after I started taking that. Obviously the Hospital appointment is to run tests and see if it's Angina or not - so we'll have to wait and see.

I did ask about the pain in my arm/shoulder, as I was stopping the Naproxen, he said to continue taking Codeine as required - although I've managed not to take any for almost two weeks now.

The underlying cause is due to a calcified tendon, with a spur on it (according to the scans) causing damage in my shoulder, and I'm currently waiting for a physiotherapy appointment (25th March) to evaluate possible treatments.

Personally I'm not 100% convinced it's Angina, I suspect it 'may' be an interaction between Naproxen and my existing blood pressure medication - I didn't have any chest pains until after I started taking that.

Mine was a little more than that. Two things really. I had both a pulmonary embolism and a also one in my heart. Both from the break up of a big blood clot in my leg. The one in my heart is permanent, they did a heart catheterization and couldn't get through that one. No other blockage than that. The doc said if I had come in when the symptoms first started he could have cleared it, but I waited to long.

^ Thanks for bringing thread back to being on Topic again. Like funny pictures/images. I've also health problems

My health problems are probability funny too but they don't belong in this thread.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back