Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

High rise jeans.jpg

That's a whole different game of "pocket billiards"

2020-02-03 20_44_04-.png

Re post #2595
He must have taken some of that medicine that gives you an irresistible urge to operate heavy machinery.

View attachment 123090

"So why did I get fired?"

Because I spent the afternoon photoshopping a Cat Bulldozer catching air off of a dirt ramp when I was supposed to be using Photoshop to remove acne from teenagers faces on a batch of Yearbook photos.

I may have posted this before.
I worked at a marina where customers were always parking right where we wanted to put boats for dry dock.
I made this sign for the parking lot.

Valet.jpg

Back in the 70's we had a particularly harsh winter here, and the local council called in numerous diggers from the local quarries to clear the roads. A friend was out in one of them (he normally drove a huge face shovel at a quarry) which he called 'the little Fiat' - it had 6 foot tyres, and bent in the middle. While clearing the roads he came across numerous cars stuck in drifts - he just picked them up in his bucket, and the 'bend in the middle' action of the digger made it easy for him to place them over the walls and in the fields :D

I always wondered how they got them back?.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back