Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

This post of mine wasn't funny. So I deleted it. Gotta keep things happy and funny in this thread.

Last edited:
Monorail train:

Monorail_Train.jpg

Vs:-

Monorail_Cat.jpg

I was at the wood yard a while back, and was horrified to see two young guys strap a sheet of 8x4 chipboard on the roof of their nice BMW :nailbiting:

No roof rack or anything, just sat it directly on top of the painted roof, opened the windows, and tied it down through the windows.

That's nothing. One guy at work needed a roof rack for his canoe. Out came the drill. A few holes in the roof and a couple of 2x4's and some all-thread ----> done.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back