Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

TPUriVf.jpg

The car door was not big enough for the load, so they opened a second door. (2X) There is some logic there.

Or they are trying to figure out how to lift it up to the roof and tie it using the cable that you see on the trunk.

I was at the wood yard a while back, and was horrified to see two young guys strap a sheet of 8x4 chipboard on the roof of their nice BMW :nailbiting:

No roof rack or anything, just sat it directly on top of the painted roof, opened the windows, and tied it down through the windows.

Last week? I ran over a 4x8 sheet of chipboard in the road. Looks like it hit the ground at high way speeds.
As I tried to miss the board in the road I almost hit a "Beamer" on the side of the road. Two guys had tied the doors closed with rope. They could not get out.

It was probably a couple of years, perhaps it's a common failing among BMW drivers?. :D

The whole of Africa goes to the beach New Year's Day... Richard's Bay yesterday.....

1577949615036.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back