Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

e1vNJlU.jpg

View attachment 120067

As someone who has spent their entire life working to improve the education of many, many youngsters, I find your ill-informed comments deeply offensive .. .. ..

.. .. ... but who cares, eh ? we're only having a larf !

S
Didn't notice a disagreement there. I've worked in a high school for 14 years and see the low level of education worn as a badge of honour.

Mike.

View attachment 120067

As someone who has spent their entire life working to improve the education of many, many youngsters, I find your ill-informed comments deeply offensive .. .. ..

.. .. ... but who cares, eh ? we're only having a larf !

S

You don't live in the colonies. Not meant as against teachers themselves, but aginst those that wield the power over the curriculum.

Very odd...
Percentages also don't seem to mean the same as they used to, with 100% all the way, though but not all high grades?

And it now seems nine lines at 100% now add to 800 ?? :facepalm:

Very odd...
Percentages also don't seem to mean the same as they used to, with 100% all the way, though but not all high grades?

I presumed the 100% was attendance?

And it now seems nine lines at 100% now add to 800 ?? :facepalm:

Must admit, I didn't bother counting the number of lines I just presumed (wrongly) there were eight of them :D

Makes you wonder what grade the teacher would have got for Maths :).

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back