Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

The one with the dog wasn't too bad IMO, but the other one certainly pushed over the line.
However, we have to respect the decision of what content the Mod/Admin team deem suitable for this site and if it ends up gone, so be it.
They were funny though TV....

Too bad! I just logged in to show the dog photo to my brother in Arizona. Gone!
tvtech , if you could send the photo or link via PM, I would appreciate it.

- GopherT

Hey Gopher.. I would gladly do it if I could figure out how to upload a photo saved on my phone to a conversation. I tried earlier and it wouldn't work. So I deleted the chat.

Anyone know how to do this from an Android device?

Thanks,
tv

c97a963f83edb68c4d426232b617fdfe.jpg

Especially for Gopher. Found it and just gonna post it again. I really don't see why this would be offense. It's nature and natural.
V7rI6eY.jpg
V7rI6eY.jpg

Hi TV, there is a compete copy here:

You could edit the post and swap the image, it is a good one, with that last line!

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back