Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

**broken link removed**

Sorry Derstrom, lost me there. Maybe it's a country thing.

Mike.
Why else would NASA need lightweight semi-automatic rifles? :p

And along the same lines of purchasing firearms....

**NOTE**
Please excuse the political comment regarding gun control. This is not intended to start a discussion on firearm legislation.

Why else would NASA need lightweight semi-automatic rifles? :p

Why else? Retail gun sales are way, way down since the end of 2016. The poor firearms companies need a welfare program that is not called a welfare program.

View attachment 119195

**NOTE**
Please excuse the political comment regarding gun control. This is not intended to start a discussion on firearm legislation.

View attachment 119195

**NOTE**
That is something I would fall for. I'm still laughing lol :) :) :)

New software not working well.

I've gotta check everything before I try upload.

Attachments

• TBHE8yf.jpg
    TBHE8yf.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 189
Hi TV,

I placed a couple of your last posts in the moderation queue as a bit edgy. I'm afraid I'm too busy to handle this properly at the moment, so I'll let the other mods look into it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi TV,

I placed a couple of your last posts in the moderation queue as a bit edgy. I'm afraid I'm too busy to handle this properly at the moment, so I'll let the other mods look into it.

Thanks for your understanding.
I agree with Matt, so I deleted them.

JimB

The one with the dog wasn't too bad IMO, but the other one certainly pushed over the line.
However, we have to respect the decision of what content the Mod/Admin team deem suitable for this site and if it ends up gone, so be it.
They were funny though TV....

Here in Australia I work in a high school. Their network access is strictly controlled and sites have to be added after scrutiny. The scrutiny is very strict, anything not family friendly doesn't get enabled. I'm happy to say that ETO is enabled. So, although some people think this may be overreach, I for one am glad the rules are strictly enforced.

Mike.
BTW, didn't see the content removed.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back