Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

I am not a robot....
res220.jpg

My 'garage' is getting a bit this way ... I say garage , but it has never had a car parked in it .. ( image probably not that funny) ....
full.jpg

wow, that's a pretty catastrophic failure..... looks like the front bearing failed?

the pulley is off center from the frame, and not parallel to the frame.... i'm pretty sure the shower of sparks is from the armature grinding on the field poles.

the pulley is off center from the frame, and not parallel to the frame.... i'm pretty sure the shower of sparks is from the armature grinding on the field poles.
It's either photoshopped or the bearing is so bad that the alternator shaft is no longer on it's intended axis.

If I saw this, I can, without a doubt, say that I would NOT let the engine run long enough for me to pull out my phone and snap a pic!

If I saw this, I can, without a doubt, say that I would NOT let the engine run long enough for me to pull out my phone and snap a pic!
People now are more likely to take a picture of their child being mauled by a gorilla and post it to Facebook before helping the child.

273397119_4913927215352576_1568814670907513089_n.jpg

273894807_506701597482239_6423186442752449570_n.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back