Funny Images Thread!

Horror film water torture? Jellyfish monster attack?

Nope, apparently that image is supposed to encourage you to buy a brand of shampoo or shower gel - I photographed today it in a local chemist (pharmacy) window in an advertising poster!

Reminds me of my problem last year. After a heavy rain, I would find a wet floor in my workshop. I have solar panels and inverters installed there. High voltage lines (350VDC) run down from the roof in PVC conduit, to a PVC transition box outside, then inside where it meets up with metal conduit to the inverters. Had water dripping from the metal conduit.
Went outside and opened the PVC transition boxes (2 of them), both had water in them. Seems somewhere up on the roof, there must be some opening that allows the water in, or it runs along the wires into the conduit. Has to drill two small drain holes in each transition box to allow future water to drain out. No more wet floor since then. Some day I'll have to get up on the 2 story roof to see where the water is getting in....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…