Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fun web search (two flys with one strike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
• I always get nervous with the d/s-s coz there are just loads of misc. errors
• this is the second amp i had to redirect a part of the reference ground ??? i donno much of audio but the test circuit definitely isn't what it suppose to - again - on d/s ((or the audio guys are stupid . . . ))
• the russian К174УН4 is apx TAA300 -- again i wonder which lists the correct schm. -- coz i actually got that ru.1 to work ??? ((won't test the other coz i don't have the chip to compare against))

Attachments

• KA2201 - MDev - 01b-Plus.png
    KA2201 - MDev - 01b-Plus.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 190
  • K174YH4A - MDev - 01b.png
    K174YH4A - MDev - 01b.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 187
  • TAA300.gif
    TAA300.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 206
• this is the second amp i had to redirect a part of the reference ground ??? i donno much of audio but the test circuit definitely isn't what it suppose to - again - on d/s ((or the audio guys are stupid . . . ))
• the russian К174УН4 is apx TAA300 -- again i wonder which lists the correct schm. -- coz i actually got that ru.1 to work ??? ((won't test the other coz i don't have the chip to compare against))

Could you rephrase it in complete words?

Most of it, I do not understand. Texting is really bad.

I am glad that it is not just me who does not understand any of ci139 posts.

JimB

hi,
I hate to admit it, but I can understand his opening post #2!.:nailbiting:
E
Please ask if you want a translation, into Yorkshire English.

Eh up Eric me owd cock, tha noz wot eez on abaart duz tha?

Must be turnin inter a scotch lad me sen, bin up eer too long.

JimB

Eh up Eric me owd cock, tha noz wot eez on abaart duz tha?

Must be turnin inter a scotch lad me sen, bin up eer too long.

JimB

With all that open sea in front of you!! (finally looked where Peterhead is, three days ago).

IIRC we passed somewhat near there, when going from Lorient to Narvik.

hi Jim,
My translation.

I do not trust datasheets because there are lots of different errors.

• this is the second amp i had to redirect a part of the reference ground ???
I have had to correct ground connection errors in the second amplifier circuit drawing

i donno much of audio but the test circuit
I do not have a a lot of experiencing of audio circuits, but I gave it a try.

definitely isn't what it suppose to - again - on d/s ((or the audio guys are stupid . . . ))
the circuit is not correct compared to the datasheet or else the audio experts are dumb.

• the russian ?174??4 is apx TAA300 --
The Russian 174 is a TAA300 IC

again i wonder which lists the correct schm. --
I am not sure which lists the correct schematic circuit.?

coz i actually got that ru.1 to work
because I got the Russian one working OK.

??? ((won't test the other coz i don't have the chip to compare against))
Unable to test the other circuit as I do not have the LTS model for that IC.

E

hi Jim,
My translation.
And the best part is, your correct English version is not much longer than the gobbledy gook version.
There must be some kind of a lesson there somewhere.

I have often found that many of those who speak/write English as a second language, think that it makes them look proficient and fluent if they speak very quickly and use text speak and street speak.
To me it just makes them look like idiots.

JimB

With all that open sea in front of you!!
Actually I am a few miles inland from Peterhead.
More or less due west from Peterhead and due south from Fraserburgh.

JimB

I have often found that many of those who speak/write English as a second language, think that it makes them look proficient and fluent if they speak very quickly and use text speak and street speak.
To me it just makes them look like idiots.

JimB

Two things that come into the equation, Jim:

Those unable to express properly in their native tongue, retain the limitation when resorting to a second one. Granted.

Where you did learn it, means a lot.

Stopping here now.

??? ((won't test the other coz i don't have the chip to compare against))
Unable to test the other circuit as I do not have the LTS model for that IC.
. . . as i do not have the actual integrated circuit to compare the LTS model against (i'm almost sure i got it worse again , muhahaa)

like idiots.
is it like idiots or idiots without the like e.g. i look like a cat or i do look cat (i'm almost shure you enrish language limited logic wont allow you to decode the least - - that is to look cat)
it does not translate exactly correct - but graspable (i guess)
Finnish(not my native Estonian but some 50% the same)/Engrish
Kauempana see näkyy koiralta /A farther look can be seen from the dog (shoud be from far away it looks ((like) a) dog)
Lähempänä näkyy (että se onkin) kissa /Closer to see (that is) the cat (from closer it shows (that it is indeed) (a) cat)
Test #2 (more spoken languages by Google´s "lost in translation")
Это, кажется - кошка / It seems to be a cat
я вижу - кошка / I see a cat (what i disagree here is it's not a cat (1 of many) nor the cat (1 specific) but a general cat ??? if you ask a child what they say A cat THE cat or just cat ?)

Last edited:
. . . as i do not have the actual integrated circuit to compare the LTS model against (i'm almost sure i got it worse again , muhahaa)
hi ci139,
Do not worry about your English, it is much better than my Finnish.;) älä välitä

I do not have any of the LTSpice models for the amplifier circuits that you are testing.

Eric

You can join the free Yahoo LTSpice user group, they have lots of models on line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back