Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fuel dispenser

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarlooja

i have been an engineer since for years now yet i haven't know some manual and the preset code in other to prevent meter from reading and adjustment code,can anyone here put me through?

What on earth are you talking about?

You say "have been" an engineer (are you still one?), yet you can't seem to put together a cogent English sentence to let us have a clue as to what you want.

"I haven't know some manual"? What kind of manual?
"... and the preset code"? What code? Preset???
"... in other (in order) to prevent meter from reading"? What meter? Prevent it from reading what?

Try again, this time with more clarity. And remember that we can't read your mind.

Moderated OT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what you are getting at? A fuel dispenser is generally a totalizer meter. So it counts up in units of measure. A preset is just a means of telling the fuel source (pump ?) when to stop.

Ron

If you are having difficulty with the English language, try composing your question in your native language and using Google Translate.

"Troll" brand maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back