Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Friend of Electrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumlicker007

Hi mods,
I really want to be a "Friend of Electrons" here.:) Plz inform me if any special formalities over there to make me like that. This is very interesting..:D
Thanks.

"Friend of Electrons" displayed under my name..;). I'm getting mad on that. plz take it as my humble request.

Why don't you do it yourself 007? Edit your Avatar and put the text at the bottom of the image.

Just be kind to the electrons, turn off lights when you don't need them, so the electrons don't have to work needlessly, design circuits well to avoid injuring them ect.

;)

If you want to be able to set a custome line under your name, click on the support the forum button under my name and pay for a membership. Then you can make it say whatever you want, within reason.

I didn't know that

..............................MEMBERSHIP!!:eek::eek::eek:
Andy, really I'm getting jealous over you ya.:D

..Any other options including "Moderator","Super Moderator" left over ther..:D. Do they need any membership?:eek::D

Yes they do killovolt, it's pretty reasonable to.

Yeah, $2 USD a month. Give up a bottle of pop a month and help keep a good thing going! Not to mention becoming a member of the exclusive "Friends of the Electrons" club.....:rolleyes:

I just tried to pay with paypal, I haven't used it for so long the Card info is gone and my business account is the one to update. It's all at home.

Crap I hate to have to many Cards with me. It just screws with my book keeping.

Have to do it later.

kv

For now I am just donating useful information. It pulls in a lot of readers!
The GTI threads daily count numbers are doing rather well!

I just tried to pay with paypal, I haven't used it for so long the Card info is gone and my business account is the one to update.

Same here! I tried to just put my damn credit card in, and it said it wouldn't take it if it was already registered, but it's registered to my old address in Chicago. Need to make this simpler, this is RIDICULOUS.

Sure, but I can't chose which one which comes out of my wallet. I only have the one card, and it detects the number is already registered, and won't allow me to pay without signing in as a member.

There has to be a way to update your information on that site. I remember setting up the account was a bit of a pain in the 'you know where' but it's been nice to have when buying stuff online :)

mike, I had this same problem with paypal ages ago, believe me there is no way =\ I had to remove the card completely and start the entire validation process over again to be able to use it because the allowed shipping address wouldn't update properly and the website refused to process my account until paypal was happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back