Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequequency multiplier/Doubler

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

Hello,
is this circuit working right for Frequency Doubler
thanx

There's no load. You're tapping voltage sources unloaded, this will give you no idea of the practical output.

It's obviously working simply by looking at the waveforms, but now you have to start to talk power in power out.

Load the output with what you expect the circuit to encounter and plot the RMS power in and RMS power out.

well this is what i am working on, i want this multiplied output to go again into Frequency doubler.
here is the power in and power out graph for you
I want output to be in resistor, a perfect sine wave

Last edited:
The output looks pretty clean in the graph, what do you get for the FFT of the output?

The output looks pretty clean in the graph, what do you get for the FFT of the output?
the problem is i want output on a output resistor
see here i am posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back