Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency divider with PIC and quartz oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not really arguing. He's going on post #3 which says something about 800-Hz. I just figured it was a typo' because I've never seen an 800-Hz crystal but you never know (grin). If I were to say something like that, someone would probably produce one (lol)...

I wouldn't argue with Mike, Ace.....

Hi, Mosaic

Mike and I know each other ... no soucy.

I do not really understand here where from the signal to be divided is coming ... - remember it's just to compare a flip-flop per 8 divider to a Pic divider : see post #8

as it was told in the firsts posts ... a clock 32.768 Khz Xtal also could be used for the freq generator.

But I think our friend happily mixes the Pic Xtal and the signal generator Xtal or Oscillator ...

In short words ... he really doesn't know about Pic functionning and how to realize his demo tool ... just how to chain flip-flops ...

" Full Schemes and Pic Program should be warmly expected " ... if I'm right !

Alain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back