Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freeky Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
I've been having trouble loggin on to Facebook. I though my account was messed up, or a had a virus, but I heard from a frend today who's having the same problem. We are repeatedly taken to the login screen after each attempt to log in. I requested a password change, and after making the change, was able to log on ONCE! Then same thing. Anyone else experiencing problems logging on to FB?

UPDATE: I logged on using my laptop. Might be a virus???!!!

Last edited:
I've been having trouble loggin on to Facebook. I though my account was messed up, or a had a virus, but I heard from a frend today who's having the same problem. We are repeatedly taken to the login screen after each attempt to log in. I requested a password change, and after making the change, was able to log on ONCE! Then same thing. Anyone else experiencing problems logging on to FB?

UPDATE: I logged on using my laptop. Might be a virus???!!!

If I recall, that has happened to me before. It's just the website messing up. BUt it's not happening to me right now.

Clear your cookies and cache and try again. I'm having no problems.

I must have the wrong recipe, my computer cookies taste like bits of crap...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back