Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free tour bus trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
My wife and daughter have been on a coach trip today to Whitby (while I was at work), it's famous as the supposed burial place of Dracula?.

While there they went on a tour coach around Whitby (which cost £4 each), except the driver let "the pretty little goth" go free :lol: :lol:

Melissa might never live it down! - not that she would turn a free trip down of course!.

It seems like every city in Ontario Canada here is named after a European city; most of them English. Whitby is 2 townships east of me.

Doing a google search on my townships name, it looks like the original Pickering is located in North Yorkshire. There's even a Scarborough one township/city west of me.

DirtyLude said:
Doing a google search on my townships name, it looks like the original Pickering is located in North Yorkshire. There's even a Scarborough one township/city west of me.

I think most place names in the 'new world' were simply taken from the 'old world' - the new Doctor Who started last night, and they went 5 billion years in the future, and to the other side of the universe, to 'New Earth' and to 'New New York' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back