Free tour bus trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
My wife and daughter have been on a coach trip today to Whitby (while I was at work), it's famous as the supposed burial place of Dracula?.

While there they went on a tour coach around Whitby (which cost £4 each), except the driver let "the pretty little goth" go free :lol: :lol:

Melissa might never live it down! - not that she would turn a free trip down of course!.

It seems like every city in Ontario Canada here is named after a European city; most of them English. Whitby is 2 townships east of me.

Doing a google search on my townships name, it looks like the original Pickering is located in North Yorkshire. There's even a Scarborough one township/city west of me.

DirtyLude said:
Doing a google search on my townships name, it looks like the original Pickering is located in North Yorkshire. There's even a Scarborough one township/city west of me.

I think most place names in the 'new world' were simply taken from the 'old world' - the new Doctor Who started last night, and they went 5 billion years in the future, and to the other side of the universe, to 'New Earth' and to 'New New York' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…