Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free tickets from SeaWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll make it up at the concession stands - and the commission from www.ID.me when you enter your personal details. Who owns them. Russias, Chinese ? No details on their website.

They'll make it up at the concession stands - and the commission from www.ID.me when you enter your personal details. Who owns them. Russias, Chinese ? No details on their website.
Also, nothing is completely free. In this case, veterans MUST register though the mystery site www.ID.me. If the product or service appears to be free, YOU (your information) is the product that will be sold in a marketplace.

Last edited:
Also, nothing is completely free. In this case, veterans MUST register though the mystery site www.ID.me. If the product or service appears to be free, YOU (your information) is the product that will be sold in a marketplace.

I use ID.me for my government VA account. YMMV :rolleyes:
The Vets.gov team contracted ID.me and Ad Hoc LLC to deliver an authentication process that was compliant with the federal government’s most rigorous security standards, and provided a way for Veterans with existing login credentials (DS Logon and MyHealtheVet to continue to use them while making them more secure). Vets.gov integrated ID.me’s identity broker, LOA3 credentials and trust elevation solution. ID.me Identity Broker and Trust Elevation The ID.me identity broker provides a single point of integration to consume multiple credential service providers, in this case, ID.me, MyHealtheVet, and DS Logon. The trust elevation solution allows users to make their MyHealtheVet and DS Logon credentials more secure by binding a second authentication factor such as SMS or biometrics. This solution enables the VA to onboard veterans to Vets.gov with minimal disruptions by allowing them to use their existing DS Logon and MyHealtheVet logins.

I saved $240+ by using the SeaWorld offer. The posted paranoia about mystery sites was unwarranted and hurtful.

PXL_20210720_203132677.jpg
PXL_20210719_220118952.jpg
PXL_20210719_220945245.jpg

Last edited:
I saved $240+ by using the SeaWorld offer.
No, you didn't save anything. You simply reduced your expenses. "Save" means adding to your bank account. Or, "save" is used by marketeers to deceive buyers into believing the more they spend on items at a discounted price, the richer they get.

No, you didn't save anything. You simply reduced your expenses. "Save" means adding to your bank account.

If a person had listened to your bogus, uninformed and ignorant misinformation they would have neither saved or reduced expenses. The money not spend on vacation (and SeaWorld in particular) is going back into the bank saving account so I did save 'that' money.

A new Saving program,
going back into the bank saving account so I did save 'that' money.
you'll be rich in no time...

But it does sound like your working with a change bank rather than a savings bank.

Last edited:
A new Saving program,

you'll be rich in no time...

But it does sound like your working with a change bank rather than a savings bank.
Doubling down on stupid trolling again, find a life you sad person.

PXL_20210719_025706739.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Buk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back