Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free online textbooks and video lectures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert DuHamel

I am a semi-retired electronics instructor and I am in the process of putting my curriculum online for free. I think I have a unique and useful way of explaining electronics. People commenting on my YouTube channel seem to agree. Everything is free and is suitable for students who want to learn electronics from the ground up and for instructors who want to give their students an alternate point of view. You can find my text lessons at <spam link removed>. My YouTube channel is <link removed>

This is a work in progress but I have complete lessons in basic DC Circuits, AC Circuits and Solid State Devices. I am currently working on Analog Circuits. I hope people find these resources useful.

<Mod Edit: This thread has been deemed to be spam. Promotion of personal/commercial websites and/or products, even if just asking for donations, is spam and is not allowed here>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robert. I watched the first video, and was struck by the use of "voltage" at a point without defining a reference with respect to the voltage is measured. You sort-of defined an ammeter as a device where a conductor is cut, and the ammeter is inserted to bridge the gap. Doesn't use of a Voltmeter merit the same type of explaination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back