Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free-Energy Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3po

Banned
Is anyone else here interested in Free-Energy Devices like I am?
Right now I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm waiting on some iron that I ordered online because I couldn't find any good iron locally.
So in a few days I will find out if it works. Some people say they work, and others say they don't. So I'm building one myself to see if it works
or not. I will let yall know what I find out.
www.free-energy-devices.com is a good website for those that are interested.
Here is a picture of my uncompleted generator as it sits right now.
I welcome any ideas yall might have on the subject.
DSCF0183.JPG

Seriously???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

I have $10,000 in cash waiting here for the first person who shows up with a working free energy/overunity device design that can be replicated in my shop by me.

Not too worried about it getting claimed at any time soon. ;)

Isnt free energy the same as a free lunch? I can claim your $10 I have device you can replicate that will give you free energy!!
Wont cost you a penny/cent and s easy to make. But please dont get caught using it the electric companies insist on calling it theft! now can I have my $10

Some people say they work, and others say they don't.

Considering no one has ever been able to show one that works, I think the answer is pretty obvious - and I would expect anyone vaguely familiar with Electronics not to fall for such rubbish :D

Presumably when it doesn't work it will be because "it's the wrong kind of iron" :p

Considering no one has ever been able to show one that works, I think the answer is pretty obvious - and I would expect anyone vaguely familiar with Electronics not to fall for such rubbish :D

Presumably when it doesn't work it will be because "it's the wrong kind of iron" :p

Free energy is a bit misleading, to me things like TEG and solar are what I would describe as free energy or hydro. All of those are proven and work, the one where people think you can get more out than put in is also called free energy, its important to make sure people know exactly what your talking about, that site you linked too has a couple of valid things on it like Thermal electric generation. That to me is free energy, but the perpetual motion and something for nothing type stuff is obviously stupid. The site would be good but even to me contains some serious misunderstanding about atoms etc.
I normally get this wrong when I try and explain, but if you think about energy cannot be made or destroyed just have its formed changed, then its obvious that you cant make something from nothing. YES I know I have messed the last bit up, but I understand what I mean better than I am able to describe it.
I am really interested in energy harvesting, everything from solar heating systems to hydro electric. I like HHO but from a different side, I like hydrogen cells and the idea of on board hydrogen generation. But I am also aware that as a system it isnt efficient and the production of hydrogen in terms of energy required is expensive.
I also like Rodin coils and starship coils, not because of the " special powers" they have (because thats nonsense), but they do have a couple of properties I have found useful. With starship coils the only truth about them is the very tight lines of magnetism they provide, for me this has been handy. But they do not as claimed provide more magnetism than a normal coil, And without a doubt on a project where the coil can be seen they look rather cool!
Dad is working on something that in part uses solar panels, he has some that are new and very flexible and light weight. They are slightly more efficient than normal panels but this is purely because of advances in materials.

So I guess my question is rc3po what exactly are you calling free energy? do you see it in terms like I do, or are you a more out than you put in type of person? Only asking because the first type I like talking about, the second type is a waste of good thinking time :D

i want so free energy, maybe if I make something up and sell it people will send me money for nothing and I can use it to buy energy.

Isnt free energy the same as a free lunch? I can claim your $10 I have device you can replicate that will give you free energy!!
Wont cost you a penny/cent and s easy to make. But please dont get caught using it the electric companies insist on calling it theft! now can I have my $10
Yeah, I think "free energy" is the wrong name for them. For what I can tell, the device is just taking the magnetic force from the magnet, then amplifying it through resonator coils, capacitors, and transformers.
Even if they don't work, I'm sure I will learn a lot about electricity & electronics while investigating them.

i want so free energy, maybe if I make something up and sell it people will send me money for nothing and I can use it to buy energy.
That's the difference between me and most people; instead of just dismissing something out right, I investigate the matter thoroughly first, then make my determination...

As I have said countless times on forums relating to this subject,

If you are smart enough to figure out how to make a overunity/free energy device that actually works you also are smart enough to understand why everyone else who figured it out keeps their mouth shut about it.

Free energy is a bit misleading, to me things like TEG and solar are what I would describe as free energy or hydro. All of those are proven and work, the one where people think you can get more out than put in is also called free energy, its important to make sure people know exactly what your talking about, that site you linked too has a couple of valid things on it like Thermal electric generation. That to me is free energy, but the perpetual motion and something for nothing type stuff is obviously stupid. The site would be good but even to me contains some serious misunderstanding about atoms etc.
I normally get this wrong when I try and explain, but if you think about energy cannot be made or destroyed just have its formed changed, then its obvious that you cant make something from nothing. YES I know I have messed the last bit up, but I understand what I mean better than I am able to describe it.
I am really interested in energy harvesting, everything from solar heating systems to hydro electric. I like HHO but from a different side, I like hydrogen cells and the idea of on board hydrogen generation. But I am also aware that as a system it isnt efficient and the production of hydrogen in terms of energy required is expensive.
I also like Rodin coils and starship coils, not because of the " special powers" they have (because thats nonsense), but they do have a couple of properties I have found useful. With starship coils the only truth about them is the very tight lines of magnetism they provide, for me this has been handy. But they do not as claimed provide more magnetism than a normal coil, And without a doubt on a project where the coil can be seen they look rather cool!
Dad is working on something that in part uses solar panels, he has some that are new and very flexible and light weight. They are slightly more efficient than normal panels but this is purely because of advances in materials.

So I guess my question is rc3po what exactly are you calling free energy? do you see it in terms like I do, or are you a more out than you put in type of person? Only asking because the first type I like talking about, the second type is a waste of good thinking time :D
Yes, actually I do think like you. And you are much more knowledgeable than I am. I'm pretty much still a newbie. Anyway I find the concept of free-energy exciting but as noted before, a misleading name. This particular device doesn't create "free-energy", it just amplifies existing energy from the magnetic force - assuming that it works...
Anyway, I'll let you know what I've found out. And even if it doesn't work, I can use the components I have in other projects.

Abusive post deleted - any repetition will result in your been banned - thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abusive post deleted - Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads