Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free circuit design service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi All,

yesterday there was a request for an Intercom/Door Phone circuit.

Audioguru suggested a full duplex intercom, which I already had refined for my personal use. (No Thai is supposed to use a push button or a potentiometer since they usually destroy them pretty quickly.)

The circuit schematic and PCB layouts are easy to read. Despite that I received three more emails asking me to explain connections between "master" and "slave".

Today I received another mail asking for a circuit extension to connect to a PC sound card. (No word about that in the foregoing thread.)

Well, I worked in the extension and sent the revised circuit to the OP.

I wonder what he'll come up next with.

Probably a suggestion how to convert the circuit into a self propelled triple-A gun? :rolleyes:

Boncuk

P.S. For everybody asking for circuits of my design: My rate is US$250 per started working hour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back