Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mus3na

hello, iam final years student which designing simple VHDL project (8-Bit RISC processor). latelly, my supervisor ask me to build an hardware, so iam searching few board type that suitable to be used in this project.

i hope you out there who have a lot of experiance can sudgest me suitable board that can be programmed as processor and can be used to test it (must have RAM on it). now I only interested to Xcess FPGA-50 board. please provide me a link. Thanks n advance

Avnet.com has some good FPGA dev boards the spartan 2e or spartan 3 boards would make a good development platform.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back